Team - 5
The draw for this event can be viewed below
The event this year is taking place at Manchester commencing at 9.30am on Sunday 23rd July.
12 teams, a minimum of 60 people are taking part in the event this year. As well as being a competitive event it is also a fund raiser for the Bowls England President's charity - Prevent Breast Cancer
The only requirement for the dress code is that you wear bowling shoes, the rest, we will leave that to your imagination but something Pink would be ideal.
Qualifiers for the National Championships 2017.
2 Wood Singles:-
- Clare Fletcher - Heaton Hall Bowling Club
- Janet Cropper - Bolton FGBC
- Graham Tomlinson - Bolton FGBC
- Rhys Vaughan - Bolton FGBC
- Janet Cropper, Eleanor Benvie, Evelyn Franklin & Maureen Adamson
- Angela Hampson, Christine Hardman, Sue Kitson and Bernie Hill
Ladies Senior Fours:-
- Angela Hampson, Eleanor Benvie, Maureen Adamson and Christine Hardman
Men's Senior Fours:-
- Michael Joyce, Alan Hill, John Muldoon and Don Murray
Men's Junior Pairs:-
- Lewis Rimmer & Dominic McVittie
Men's Four Wood Singles:-
- Jason Parkinson
- Alec Atkinson
Ladies Four Wood Singles:-
- Lesley Waddington
- Bernie Hill
- Jason Parkinson, David Lockhart, Ian Mayne & Chris Gale
- Steve Watts, John Schofield, John Muldoon & Barrie Kitson
- Joan Rossiter & Doreen McGivern
- Angela Hampson & Christine Hardman
- Linda Murray, Norma Mellor & Gillian Hinsley
- Irene Everett, Eleanor Benvie & Maureen Adamson
- David Lockhart, Ian Mayne & Chris Gale
County Finals Day 2017
These take place at Southport, starting at 9.30am on Saturday 29th July. Get along there and give your members some support.
Bowls England Celebration Games
There are two of these taking place in the County this year - one at Bolton and one at Heaton Hall both in July. The Bowls England President, Viv Tomlinson, will be bring sides to play against Bolton and a County Representative side at Heaton Hall.
Bowls Lancashire is the organisation that runs the sport of Flat Green Bowling in the areas of Lancashire, Cheshire and Manchester.
The Clubs within this area are at Acton Bridge, Blackpool, Bolton, Heaton Hall (Manchester) and Southport.
All the clubs offer play for members of any ability - from the raw beginner to those that aspire to be National Champions.
Each of the clubs and Bowls Lancashire are affiliated to the National Governing body - Bowls England.
News & Events
For the latest news check out the News link and for the latest scheduled events check out the Events Link
If you sign up for email alerts each time there is an update then you will receive notifications - these can include updates on County Championship results, Team sheets for County Representations, draws for Team 5, County Mixed pairs, etc.
Learn 2 Bowl
If you are new to the Sport and wish to give it a try then use the 'Member Clubs' Link at the top of the page and get in touch. All the clubs are able to give you an introduction to the sport. Most are able to loan you Bowling Shoes and Bowls to use for free. Should you take up the Sport and wish to progress then there are qualified coaches available to give you further instruction on how to improve your game.